Information We Collect
We collect the following information and your explore and submit information to the shortgoodquotes website:
- General information about your use of our site including pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information you provide, voluntarily. For example, when you register for information, make an inquiry or a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us.
We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We protect user data as we have implemented a verity of security features with our site. Our site is safe & secure to access as it’s under SSL and running on the https layer.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Use of external link / Banner
If you are interested in the banner ads or any external link available on our website, then we have tie-ups with other companies that you may find useful for your interest. In that case, if you visit some other website through our website, then we have reserved the right to collect your information like domain type, IP address, and information on shortgoodquotes.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
European resident, we respect GDRP and have cleared all the policy here, nevertheless, you want any clarification please write us mail.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement